Your request has been sent.
Please complete the form below:
We are a professional main dealer alternative, located in Lincoln.
After spending the best part of a decade as a vehicle technician, I know how important it is to stay ahead of the curve. This is an industry that requires constant training and our passion for learning is what keeps us strong and continues to impress our customers.
I first took the plunge and opened up my own business in 2010, where we were known as ‘Vauxalist’ - an independent Vauxhall Specialist. During the next 5 years the business outgrew the building and our skill-set expanded. We had become a BMW, Land Rover and Mini specialist (LBM) as well as Vauxhall, Mercedes, Audi & Volkswagen so we rebranded the company to match.
We are Dack Motor Group. We’d like to help you make the most of your vehicle.
Our aim is to offer you all the services that the main dealer can, with a realistic price tag and great customer service. Every member of our team is proud of what we do and we’ll always do our upmost to deliver a great service.
A few key facts about Dack Motor Group:
Are our technicians ‘fully trained?’ – The answer is no as our whole team (not just the technicians) are continually trained. With technology moving as quick as it does in the automotive industry, no-one can be fully trained!
'We have the latest diagnostic equipment' is a statement often heard in our trade, but we really do! We have a live online subscription directly to Vauxhall, which is the exact system the dealer uses. We also have the second best which is the 'Autologic' Diagnostic Computer, which we pay an annual subscription that ensures we have the latest features, software and technical support if required.
We have a waiting room, with fresh bean to cup coffee! As well as TV, WiFi and a range of treats in the fridge too!
Don’t have the time to wait? Take advantage of our loan cars or collection / delivery service.
We use genuine quality parts & lubricants to make your vehicle drive better for longer.
Our standards of workmanship are exceptional and we will always keep you up to date with any progress on your vehicle.
No repairs are carried out without prior authorisation and you will receive a detailed invoice giving in-depth explanations about the repairs done on your vehicle and the parts issued.
If you have any questions about us, or want some advice from one of our technicians, just give us a call or pop in. We’ll be pleased to assist!
- Customer first, always first – treating our clients as guests, speaking to them like friends and treating them with respect.
- Customer parking areas - always kept clear throughout the day
- Courtesy vehicles checked, cleaned and located for next day’s customers
- Sales forecourt – to have pitch ready vehicles, all clean, started and regular rotated
- Website – up to date with 360 videos and quality up to date pictures. Market value price checks conducted weekly
- Telephone- always answer a ringing phone and notify customers of earliest booking dates and times. Smile and positive tone always.
- Team ethic – work as a team, respect and support all other colleagues
- Communication – we will always conduct regular progress calls with customers when vehicles have been left with us.
- Waiting customers - updated and ensure they are happy with progress. 20-minute check-up rule.
- Treat - customers as you would expect to be treated.
- Promote - Dack motor group as a leading brand name in Lincoln
- Listen – to our customer and understand their needs, have positive body language and always be polite
- Deliver – We always deliver the promise we make (call backs, cars ready on time every time.
- Celebrate – sold vehicle handovers with customers, ensure that all risk-free future benefits are explained such as extended warranties and service plans.
- Introduce – sales customers to the aftersales team at the point of handover
- Customer vehicles – treated with respect, seat covers on seats and cleanliness both inside and out checked when the vehicle is completed
- Duty of care - when working on our guests’ vehicles we will ensure that quality workmanship and safety is at the heart of everything we do.
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!